Update 1.5 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, App Store, and Google Play. Here is what is new:
- New UFO catcher machine in Summer Town map. Prizes: toy bear, toy horse, toy turtle, toy unicorn.
- Akihabara baseball cap (one of random prizes obtained after completing Akihabara water gun mini-game).
- New recipe for cup ramen (requires kettle).
- New snack – melonpan (sold in school and jinja maps).
- Face masks (available in school lockers area).
- Fixed a bug (freezing girlfriend) which happened if you quickly opened and closed hair customization menu.
- Fixed a minor bug which happened if you quickly closed survey book in the train opening scene.
- Fixed a minor bug which allowed to walk on top of benches while carrying swim rings and other similar items.
- All translations are updated according to game wiki.
With this update, development of the project is coming to end. If there will be further contributions from translators, they will be added to the game, but apart from those, no further updates are planned at the moment. The game was in continuous development for almost 5 years (since beginning of 2017), and at this point there isn’t much left to add to it.
Since a few months ago I started working on a new dating sim project based on the same core principles but with vastly more advanced visuals and gameplay mechanics. Early Access Steam release is planned for 2023. For latest updates on development progress, you can check the project’s official Twitter account.