Update 1.4 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store.
☆ Magic wand mini-game ☆
A new VR mini-game can be played in the Summer Town map. Using a magic wand (sold near entrance to the area of the game) you’ll have to shoot 3 portals and enemies appearing out of them (ghosts and bats). Teddy bear can be obtained after completing the mini-game.
☆ Bats ☆
Sleeping bats can be found in empty buildings in the Shinto shrine map. Use water gun to shoot them and collect. Bats can be released in the squirrel enclosure (3,000 Yen for each) or placed on head of characters.
☆ New dakimakura ☆
Contributed by Annesa Wolf from the Aqua De Vida comic webtoon.
☆ Other Improvements ☆
- Rain effect was reworked and now uses two times less particles (improved FPS on weak devices).
- Camera control script was rewritten to solve several collision/clipping issues which happened when camera was navigating close to ceiling and walls.
- Fixed idle animation for cardboard cat enemy.
- Fixed a minor issue with speed of diagonal movement while operating a water gun.
- Fixed a minor bug with girlfriend’s behavior which happened if you served food in apartment room after 3 PM.
☆ New clothes and items ☆
- Baseball cap with cat ears.
- Paintings for room decorations (5 pieces).
- Bunny hairpins.
- Rainboots (two colors).
- Tights with cat print.
- Improved meshes for all house slippers.
(all these items are sold in the convenience store)