Shoujo City 3D is an anime dating simulator game for PC and mobile devices. Having a set amount of days, your goal is to win love of one of girls you’ll encounter in the game through various activities you can do together.
Originally Shoujo City was created as a 2D game for mobile devices. In March 2017 development of the project was restarted due to transition to full 3D environment and implementation of various new features. The new game expands beyond the original 2D project, offering numerous new activities, like cosplay, school and sport events, cooking, and more.
- Dating – you can go on visual novel-style dates with your girlfriend, or by choosing one of alternative dating activities.
- Shopping for clothes, accessories, food, snacks, toys.
- Cooking – to win heart of your anime girlfriend, you’ll have to cook food for her, by using recipes and combining various food ingredients.
- Cosplay and customization – you can dress your character and your girlfriend using different clothes and accessories.
- Unique girls – every player will get a unique girlfriend with her own likes and dislikes. Also, you can choose to date a dakimakura pillow.
- UFO catchers where you can obtain anime figurines and put them on display in your apartment room.
- Yuri – the game features romantic relationships between two girls.
- All graphics and 3D assets are hand crafted specifically for this game and are based on contemporary culture of Japan – including accurate recreations of vending machines, Tokyo street signs, Shinto amulets, food recipes, etc.
GAME SUPPORT EMAIL: shoujocity16 [at] gmail.com