Update 1.3 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store. Free demo version for PC is also updated. Here is what is new:
☆ Baseball mini-game
New baseball mini-game can be played in the school sports field. Baseball bat can be obtained in gym storage room.
☆ New dakimakura covers
Two new pillow covers were contributed by Windia Nata. They can be obtained either by starting a new sandbox game, or bought in Akihabara.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Black watch (clothes item).
- New NPC in the summer town map (park staff member).
- Tomato plant in a pot (apartment customization item). Produces tomatoes.
- Kotatsu tables (apartment customization items) – 3 designs.
- Tights with rabbit print (clothes item).
- Kanji dictionary (obtained after getting Laika’s ending) now can be used to actually read kanji.
- New setting allowing to rotate camera without holding down mouse button (PC).
- When you equip omamori, they now will be shown attached to backpacks (if you wear a backpack).
- All omamori now can be examined in 3D view from inventory.
- Better taiyaki 3D model and texture.
- Fixed a few minor translation errors.
- All translations are updated according to their current status in the wiki.