Update 1.3 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store. Free demo version for PC is also updated. Here is what is new:
☆ Baseball mini-game
New baseball mini-game can be played in the school sports field. Baseball bat can be obtained in gym storage room.
☆ New dakimakura covers
Two new pillow covers were contributed by Windia Nata. They can be obtained either by starting a new sandbox game, or bought in Akihabara.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Black watch (clothes item).
- New NPC in the summer town map (park staff member).
- Tomato plant in a pot (apartment customization item). Produces tomatoes.
- Kotatsu tables (apartment customization items) – 3 designs.
- Tights with rabbit print (clothes item).
- Kanji dictionary (obtained after getting Laika’s ending) now can be used to actually read kanji.
- New setting allowing to rotate camera without holding down mouse button (PC).
- When you equip omamori, they now will be shown attached to backpacks (if you wear a backpack).
- All omamori now can be examined in 3D view from inventory.
- Better taiyaki 3D model and texture.
- Fixed a few minor translation errors.
- All translations are updated according to their current status in the wiki.
Hooray！ I love new dakimukuras!
hey do you know when the IOS is coming and do we get the body pillows
Body pillows and some other features were removed on request of the App Store. There is nothing I can do about it, sorry.
hey when is the ios coming please tell me when it comes out THX
I’m working on it.
thank you for your work laikia!! love the new update!
Please add more skin color, body proportions, and different hair options! ❤
is the best
I love this so much! Just a few things I think would make the game better include: different breast sizes, hairstyles ( bun, twin drills and braided bun) I also think you should add a dress? It doesn’t matter how it looks but maybe in different colors? One last thing is a new recipe: for cakes (can order in maid cafe and can cook it) thank you so much!
Dear shoujo developer can you start working on the shrine because I want to go in the shrine with my girlfriend it’s locked
Hi, thank you for making this game, I really like it … but please free the bulk of the premium, okay, that’s all
I’m about to ask, How to open locked rooms? Please teach me how, does it work only on premium?
Some buildings are used only as background objects and not meant for walking inside. If that’s what you are asking about. All buildings that are meant to be accessible are open.
Hello, how are you? i started planting tomatoes and mikan but i don’t know what to do with them! can you help me with this question?? Thxx
When they are ripe, you can pick them and eat. That’s about it ^^
Are you planning to release the full version on the PC demo?
I mean are you planning to add new locations/areas into the PC demo?
No. Development of Shoujo City 3D is finished. The only updates that will come out are translations.
What about the free PC demo?
No updates for demo version are planned.
Ok, thank you