1. Yandere Simulator collectible items
- Mini-figurines of Ayano Aishi, Kokona Haruka, Oka Ruto, Osana Najimi, Midori Gurin;
- Yandere Simulator t-shirts (4 designs).
All these items can be obtained from two new Yandere Simulator UFO catchers. After obtaining a mini-figurine, you can place it on a rack in your apartment. By clicking on an item on a rack, you can examine it in detail.
Note: “Yandere Simulator” is copyrighted by Yandere Dev ( http://yanderesimulator.com ). All “Yandere Simulator” characters and images are used with official permission by Yandere Dev.
2. New UFO Catchers physics and designs
All mechanics for UFO Catchers were redone. Now they have more accurate physics and collisions, a new system for detecting won prizes. In addition to “catching balls” type, now there is also another UFO catcher type, where you’ll have to push boxes from racks.
3. Item zoom feature
After placing an item on a rack in your apartment, you can click on it (in 3D space, not in your inventory) and go to a new mode where you can rotate item to see all details.
4. A new clothes store (WIP) where you can buy clothes for you and your girlfriend. New clothes:
- School sailor fuku (long and short sleeves)
- School bloomers for PE (red and blue)
- 6 new sandals
- Cotton tights (18 colors)
- School dress (4 designs, with black and white aprons)
- School bows (4 designs, white and brown)
- Tops (8 designs) – in a new gachapon machine
- Android Girl ears (cosplay accessory)
5. New items in the convenience store
- Food: Octopus, Squid, Crab, Leek, Scallions, Ramen Noodles, Udon Noodles, Soba Noodles, Flour, Pork, Chicken
- Umbrellas (5 designs)
6. New recipes for cooking
- Octopus Sushi, Squid Sushi, Crab Sushi;
- Pepper Tempura, Onion Tempura, Shiitake Tempura, Salmon Tempura, Tuna Tempura, Yellowtail Tempura, Shrimp Tempura, Takoyaki, Squid Tempura, Crab Tempura;
- Chicken Ramen, Pork Ramen
Note: to cook tempura, use a frying pan, add a basic ingredient (e.g., shrimps for shrimp tempura), flour, eggs, and oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Additional objects in the school area: desks in all classrooms on the first floor, air conditioners in shops, a new shop entrance (WIP) next to “taiyaki shop”, redesign of the area behind the school (across the street).
8. Item description in shops on click.
9. Keyboard shortcuts: “E” key can be used instead of clicking on “action” icon on screen, “Q” can be used for quick access of camera in your in-game smartphone.
10. New custom shaders for all trees and plants. This (hopefully) solves issues with overlaying semi-transaparent objects (windows, umbrellas, etc.), atmosphere effects, smartphone camera issues.
11. Fixed bugs:
- the pocky game now can be started if you OR your girlfriend have pocky in hands (in alpha 0.1 it worked only if you had it in your hands). This isn’t really a fixed bug, just an improvement to game mechanics
- black screen when using smartphone camera (please report if you still encounter this)
- a few minor errors in title menu/inventory navigation
- collision issue when you approached a railing corner in the gym second floor
- a few camera transition issues when it was switching between different modes
- numerous minor issues with various textures and sprites
- a typo on the plates near the school gates
- error with price calculation in the squirrel exchange service
- several issues with body blendshapes and clipping clothes
- navigation map errors that occasionally would cause gf to get stuck near the entrance door in the apratment
12. Updated translations
All translations are updated according to their current status in the game wiki as of Sep 22. If you want to help translating the game into one of supported languages, please visit http://wiki.shoujocity.com