Ferris wheel update of Shoujo City 3D is published on Steam and the App Store.
☆ Ferris wheel
The Ferris wheel is opened in the Summer Town map and can be used as a dating spot. Ride can be finished by either waiting for the wheel to make a full spin and walking out when doors open, or by clicking on “phone” button and ending it any time.
There is also a new takoyaki stall in the Summer Town. Takoyaki and several other grilled snacks now can be bought in this stall instead of taiyaki shop.
☆ New clothes
- Two leather bracelets.
- Two plaid shirts.
- Gunslinger hat (for cosplay).
- Yellow school hat.
All these items can be bought in the clothes store.
Glasses are now equipped into amulet slot (top right) instead of hat slot. This allows to wear both glasses and hats/head accessories at the same time. If you had any glasses in your equipment, they will be unusable after this update. You should put old glasses into recycle bin and buy new ones.
Two Yandere Simulator t-shirts with character artwork were removed for now (they will be redone with better artwork later).
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Added several new background buildings in school, apartment, and Summer Town maps.
- When talking, your character now has mouth animation (in the past only NPCs and girlfriend had mouth animation).
- Camera rotation speed during the kissing mini-game is decreased.
- Small optimization improvements.