☆ Math class and art club
New Math (Arithmetic) class was added to the school schedule. Now it looks like this:
- Monday : Arithmetic
- Tuesday : Japanese
- Wednesday : PE
- Thursday : Arithmetic
- Friday : Japanese
- Saturday : PE
Math test consists of 20 tasks with basic operations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication). Completing a test (one error is allowed) will give you +5 science skill points.
In the school art club you can color pages to increase your arts skill (+5 points if you color a picture with at least 90% accuracy).
☆ UI changes
Girlfriend’s inventory and status buttons were removed from toolbar and in-game smartphone and now are available through new menu in the top-right corner appearing when you talk to your girlfriend.
In pillow dating mode, pillow’s status window appears if you click on pillow in your inventory.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow to start a date in pillow dating mode.
- A new setting was added to the main menu and in-game smartphone allowing to disable anti-aliasing. Disabling it will significantly improve performance and increase FPS (about 30% improvement) on weak devices (at expense of game visuals).
☆ Update 0.9.5a (July 9, 2019)
- Fixed a bug with NPC not saying correct messages after some interactions.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect camera angle during date in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect camera position in the title menu.
- Fixed a bug with math test that produced two identical test answers in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with character interaction triggers that caused incorrect look angles (for NPCs) under certain circumstances.
- Restored a missing collider on one of tables in the Akihabara cafe.
- Plants in pots no longer lose leaves if not watered. Watering is now required only to get fruits from mikan and orange trees.