Update 0.9.8 is released on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store. Free version for Windows and MacOS is also updated.
☆ School grades
Now in addition to skills, you’ll get school grades after completing tasks during classes (Math, Japanese, and P.E.). Grades will accumulate during a week and get reset in the beginning of next week. To check your current grades, interact with chalkboard in the school (near entrance lockers).
Much like skills, grades don’t affect gameplay in current sandbox mode. They will be used in story mode (coming in a future update 1.0)
☆ New framerate settings
- In the past, game FPS (amount of frames shown per second) was always limited to 60. Now this limit is removed, and FPS is controlled by V Sync setting instead (can be enabled/disabled in game settings).
- Enabling V Sync will synchronize game FPS with your display refresh rate. Disabling this setting has no effect on mobile, since both Android and iOS always limit application FPS according to screen refresh rate. Most mobile devices limit FPS to 60, on some older devices it’s limited to 30. A handful of newest and most powerful mobile devices allow 90 or 120hz refresh rate.
- On PC, enabling V Sync will make the game to update frames according to your monitor refresh rate, while disabling it allows the game to utilize all available CPU/GPU resources to run with highest possible FPS. Higher FPS improves quality of game visuals/animations, so it is recommended to disable V Sync on PC (by default it’s enabled). Also, now you can toggle FPS counter on and off in game settings, if you want to check actual FPS rate.
- All game mechanics and animations are updated to make them independent of frame rate.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Additional dialogues for dating scenes.
- Fixed Ferris Wheel texture error.
- Small improvements for physics of all hairstyles.
- One new hairstyle (single front tail) and two new hair colors (white and sand) are available in the beauty salon.
- Fixed a small polygon error for glasses 3D model.
- New glasses can be bought at Shoujo Mart.
- Fixed a bug that happened if you pushed girlfriend into pool (sometimes she disappeared due to being teleported to wrong map position).
- New dandelion crown can be bought in the Summer Town map.
- Additional interior details in the school first floor.