☆ Jinja part-time job
Now you can earn additional 5,000 Yen per day by taking part-time job in the Shinto shrine map. The task is to sweep all fallen leaves on the shrine grounds. Required items: broom (can be obtained for free on the part-time job spot) and miko dress (can be bought in the shrine shop). Broom is operated the same way as tennis racket/water gun.
☆ Gameplay changes
All dating activities (and other actions affecting your skills) now deplete a new “stamina” stat of your character, which is used to limit amount of available actions per day. Stamina is restored only by sleeping and proceeding to next day. All dating activities now have an infobox showing reqiured amount of stamina and affected stats. All Summer Town rides are now classified as full dating activities and affect stats accordingly.
☆ New omamori effects
Omamori and omikuji now work differently: positive charms will prevent corresponding skills from decreasing and add +1 bonus point on top of what you gained through skill increase. Negative charms will cancel gained skill increase and additionally decrease corresponding skill by 1 point.
Love omamori/omikuji now don’t affect relationship score directly, but affect instead a new “social” skill, which goes up or down after each conversation date.
Money omamori/omikuji are not changed and work the same as before: they decrease or increase prices in all shops and don’t affect any character stats.
A new sports omamori (affecting “sports” skill of your character) is available in the jinja map.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Fixed a small issue with walking outside of school map limits.
- New road signs in apartment, school, and Summer Town maps.
- More accurate rain detection (for girlfriend). Pillow now also declines outdoors activities during rain.
- Money tab is now hidden by default and shown only in inventory/shops/status screen.
- Your character’s status window now can be accessed through a cogwheel button in the top-left screen corner instead of the in-game smartphone.
- Fixed a minor issue with NPCs occasionally pushing characters during dates.
- Fixed a minor bug for kissing mini-game (when played without pocky).