Update 1.2 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store. Here is what is new:
- Arabic, Slovak, and traditional Chinese are added to the list of game languages.
- Added support for right-to-left texts and input method (used for Arabic language).
- Fixed various issues for Japanese language translation. Polite and informal styles are now used correctly.
- Tulips in pots for house decoration (3 colors) – can be bought in the convenience store.
- House slippers (3 colors) – can be bought in the convenience store.
- Improved ground and pavement textures in school, shrine, and amusement park maps.
- Added water gun charging sound.
- Fixed a minor bug with NPC names not being displayed correctly after changing game language.
- Fixed a minor bug that allowed to go through fence on the school rooftop using tennis racket/water gun.
- Fixed a minor bug with girlfriend interacting with chairs which cannot be used.
Chinese translation here:https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7072387967
will you ever add the body pillow to the IOS again
No. The App Store decides what I’m allowed to include and what should be censored, there is nothing I can do about it.
I’m an Arabic by the way, will you release it on PC soon?
Hey will you ever add more stuff to anime city 3D
There will be only small updates, similar in scale to update 1.2. Development of the game is finished and no major new features are planned.
Yah that’s what I said
Hey shoujo city dev do you know what is in the next update and can you tell me what’s in the update too thank you
You can check Twitter for some screenshots. I always post there whatever I’m currently working on.
Hey do you know when ghost of shoujo city will be coming
Do you know when the iOS update is
Version 1.3 is coming later this month.
Hey you said Version 1.3 is coming later this month when is it coming and please tell me
Hello shoujo city developer can you please tell me when the update is coming
In a few days.
Hello, sorry, I don’t know where to ask, butt, I really love Shoujo City 2D, can I please get an update?
No further updates are planned, sorry. The game was completed many years ago. Actually, Shoujo City 3D is about 95% complete, too, and only a small handful of updates are planned. I moved on to the next project already. Because if I’m forever stuck just making updates for old projects I will never be able to create new, vastly superior games, with better gameplay, better visuals, better everything.
como puedo descargar la ultima versión de shoujo city para pc y en donde ?
All download links are in the side menu on the right (“GET SHOUJO CITY 3D”).
Shoujo devWhat is your next update going to be on
Don’t expect anything particular. A few additional clothes and house customization items.
Oh i was thinking about you opening up the shrine