Update 0.9.16 is released on Steam and Google Play. Here is what is new in this update:
A bicycle can be used to ride in the school and Akihabara maps (can be found in bicycle storage in the school and under bridge in Akihabara). In pillow dating mode you can place your pillow in the back.
☆ New trees
Most trees in the game are replaced with new assets: sakura trees, maples, pines, bamboo, palm trees. All these new models have small wind animations, better textures and shading.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Improved camera performance for taking photos. In the past the game used two separate cameras – to render (blurred) world outside of camera view and to render photo preview inside in-game smartphone. This setup was very expensive to render and caused about 50% FPS drop whenever in-game smartphone camera was activated (both on PC and mobile). Now there is only one camera with blur effect outside of smartphone view with much better performance.
- In-game smartphone (while in camera mode) is now placed correctly in the center of the screen, in all aspect ratios.
- All characters now have small quick eye movements (saccades), similar to human eye movements in real life.
- Fixed an error that occasionally produced two same numbers as choices in math tests.
- Kakigoori and handmade chocolate are excluded from the list of food girlfriend can ask for (affects only new games and not loaded games).
- Fixed a minor issue with girlfriend sitting on the ground while holding objects which should prevent her from sitting.