Update 0.8.18 for Shoujo City 3D with redesigned Summer Town location is released on Steam and Google Play. iOS update is coming soon (hopefully).
☆ Summer Town map redesign
The map was redesigned to make it more realistic and detailed. The beach area is removed and replaced with a new lazy river and several pools. Floating objects placed in the river will float along its path. You can sit on any single and double swim ring, inflatable dolphin (which now can be carried and dropped), when they are placed on any water surface. Swim rings now can be controlled and used to swim in any direction. Water slides have new sounds and additional water animation. New 3D models: deckchairs, passages over the river, rocks, sign boards, wooden platforms, mushroom pool fountain, cafe tables, administrative buildings, and a few smaller objects.
☆ New clothes
Maid dress and maid headband (sold in the clothes store).
☆ New food
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Seashells that formerly could be collected in the Summer Town map now will spawn in the shrine map instead.
- Additional interior details and improved textures for the Neko Cafe.
- Waitress NPC will now greet you when you enter cafe.
- Fixed a small issue with incorrect placement of ice cream and kakigoori in hands.
- Characters now will look at food (on table) while eating.
- Improved weight painting for long and mini skirts.