Note: Android version of this update, initially released on November 5, had a serious bug and couldn’t be launched, sorry for that. Fixed version (marked as 0.9.15 on Google Play and 0.9.11rev3 in the game’s main menu) was released on November 6.
☆ Girlfriend’s behaviors
While in apartment, girlfriend now can perform several actions (depending on objects available in your room). If you have a desk with PC, she will play a game on PC. If you have an armchair, she will sit on it and read a book. If you have a table and girlfriend is hungry, she will sit at the table.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Game engine is updated from Unity 2017 to Unity 2018.
- One new hairstyle with curly hair is available in the beauty salon.
- Two school backpacks (red and purple) now can be bought in “Shoujo Mart” store (put them into “tail” equipment slot to wear).
- Armchairs now can be bought in Shoujo Mart and placed in apartment room.
- Game update log now can be accessed through in-game smartphone instead of computer in apartment room.
- Additional objects and details in the jinja map.
- Additional objects and details in the Summer Town map.
- Additional dialogues for dating scenes.
- Various small visual improvements for all water assets in the game.
- Fixed a minor font aliasing issue for several icons with text by using TextMeshPro instead of regular TextMesh (e.g., “cook” icon above kitchen stove).
- Fixed an issue with schoolgirl NPCs not changing back to their regular uniforms after PE class.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow to check answers in Math tests under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a minor polygon error in the apartment balcony.