Shoujo City version 0.9.2 is released on Steam, App Store, and Google Play.
Game engine is updated from Unity 5.6 to Unity 2017.4. Updated engine comes with a lot of subtle changes in game physics, path finding, and graphics rendering, so bugs are possible. If you encounter any bugs, please report by email.
☆ New hairstyles
- short front tails
- buns with short tails
- buns with long tails
☆ New clothes and accessories
- white skirt – sold in the clothes store
- hair bows (4 colors) – sold in the clothes store
- flower hairpins – sold in the clothes store
- cat face hat – sold in the clothes store
- dandelion flower – can be obtained from dandelions (school map)
☆ Secondary hair accessories
Now hairstyles with tails and braids have additional slots for attaching hair accessories (through top-right equipment slot which is also used for Shinto amulets and glasses). Affected hairstyles:
- single braid
- double braids
- double long tails
- double short tails
- front short tails (new hairstyle)
- long hair with strands on sides
Accessories that can be used for attaching to tails and braids:
- daisy hairpins
- butterfly hairpins
- school bows (4 types)
- hair bows (4 colors)
- flower hairpins
- dandelion flower
If you had these accessories in inventory/equipment and load a saved game (from previous version), they will be marked as “deleted” (since they have different IDs in this update). Put such items into recycle bin and buy new ones from the clothes store.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- All game settings now can be changed in the main menu.
- On first run, the game will detect wide screens (18:9, 20:9, etc.) and change aspect ratio to 18:9 automatically (this can be changed later in settings).
- All sitting routines are shortened. Now characters will sit down and stand up about two times faster.
- Fixed a bug with stamina calculation during the maid cafe mini-game.
- Fixed a minor issue with arms animations for NPCs (while consuming drinks).
- Fixed a minor issue with camera controls while operating tennis racket and water gun.
- A small improvement for walking animation (fixed stretching of textures on upper back).