A small update 0.9.1 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, App Store, and Google Play. Here is what is new:
☆ House plants
New plants in pots can be bought at “Shoujo Mart” and used for house decoration:
- wild rose
- mikan tree
- orange tree
Mikan and orange trees will produce fruits (it takes two days for fruits to grow). All plants require watering, or else they will lose all leaves after three days. Watering can be done using a watering can or a water gun.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- New recipe: gyoza.
- Fixed a minor issue with the Ferris wheel rotation speed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to walk outside of Akihabara map limits using escalator slopes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented obtaining ingredients during the maid cafe mini-game if you didn’t have enough money.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to walk into cafe kitchen while not in the maid cafe mini-game mode.
- A rack with fruits is added into cafe storage (for usage during maid cafe mini-game).
- Fixed a bug with sound of walking in shallow water sometimes not being replaced correctly with regular walking sound (when getting out of water).