Update 0.9 for Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam, App Store, and Google Play.
Note: due to house customization update, some furniture in your apartment room may be placed in different slots if you load a saved game from earlier version of the game.
☆ Akihabara map release
Akihabara map is designed after real UDX area in Akihabara, Tokyo. The map includes JR Akihabara train station, UDX complex, Dai Biru, Akiba bridge, Times Tower, Fujisoft building, Yodobashi-Akiba, and several smaller buildings.
Near JR station there is a new UFO catcher with kaomoji cushions (4 designs), which can be used for house decoration.
Gachapon capsule machines and kissing simulation platform are moved to Akihabara map. There is one additional gachapon machine with 4 new panties (kaomoji prints).
☆ Maid cafe part-time job
Now you can earn additional 10,000 Yen per day by taking part-time job in the Neko Cafe (either in Akihabara or in the school map). Required cosplay items (maid dress and maid headpiece) can be bought at the clothes store.
Your task is to serve 5 customers within a limited amount of time (you’ll have 5 minutes to cook and serve an order). All ingredients for cooking, stove, and the recipe book are available in cafe after starting the mini-game. Your reward will depend on quality of food you deliver. If you miss an order and customer leaves, or you serve wrong food, you’ll get a score penalty.
Other cafe improvements: all orders, both yours and those made by NPCs, are now displayed at cafe order screens. Waitress NPC now can serve food to other NPCs (this will happen if you cancel or finish the mini-game with some NPCs still waiting for their orders). Cafe now has music playing inside (can be turned on/off by interacting with audio speaker).
☆ House customization update
The bathroom in player’s apartment that was always locked in previous versions is open now and can be used to place additional house customization items (1 curtains slot + 5 regular slots). If you start a new game there will be a bathtub and bathroom sink already installed there.
Kitchen is removed and replaced instead with 5 additional house customization slots. Kitchen stove and kitchen sink now come as house customization items (you’ll get them at start of a new game).
All these new items (bathtub, bathroom sink, kitchen stove, kitchen sink), and a new wooden bookcase can be bought in “Shoujo Mart” store.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- New snack: banana (sold in Shoujo Mart).
- All gachapon capsules and prize boxes now can be viewed in 3D mode and placed on item racks.
- Two Yandere Simulator UFO catcher machines are combined into one (prizes are the same – figurines and T-shirts).
- Quality and quantity of multi-use food ingredients (e.g., soy sauce, tofu) are now displayed correctly.
- Quality of all food ingredients now affects quality of the final recipe. E.g., if you use 50% quality rice and 100% quality salmon, you’ll get 75% quality sushi. The final quality is calculated as an average value of all included ingredients (and can be further affected by optional ingredients and cooking time).
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing balcony curtains.