Alpha 0.8.3 update of Shoujo City 3D is published on Steam and the App Store. Here is what is new:
☆ Graphics updates
This update is dedicated mostly to graphics improvements. Many low quality and blurry textures from early development stages of the game (mostly from “school” and “apartment” maps) are replaced with new high resolution textures.
Main school building, gym, all auxiliary school buildings, all shops across the school, cafe, and apartment building are recreated from a scratch with much better quality (both 3D models and textures).
Many other interior and exterior items were also completely redone with better quality, including: porches, stairs, pavements, school gates, kitchens, metro station, hand washing basins, air conditioners, various railings and poles, and numerous smaller items and decorations.
☆ New food and recipes
- Kitchen utensils: mini-grill (can be bought in the Shoujo Mart);
- Food ingredients: daikon;
- Recipes: ikayaki, yakiimo, yakitori, tonjiru.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Butterfly hairpin (Fashion Store).
- Shinto shrine map has new bushes with yellow flowers.
- Two new hairstyles are available in the beauty salon.
- While sitting on a bench or bed, your girlfriend will move closer (or move away, if she is angry) to you depending on her current (daily) relationship score.
- Fixed a minor bug which occasionally prevented the kissing mini-game if you pushed your girlfriend several times to move her to a different position.
- Fixed a minor bug that prevented collision with girlfriend during hide and seek mini-game.
- Kissing simulation platform is moved to the Summer Town map.
- Selling price of squirrels is increased.
All translations are updated according to the game wiki.