Alpha 0.8.1 update of Shoujo City 3D is released on Steam and the App Store.
☆ Roller Coaster
The roller coaster ride in the Summer Town park is finished and now can be used as a dating activity. One ride will give you +3 relationship points (only once per day). If you date a pillow, you’ll have to place her in the coaster cart to start a ride.
Some areas of the park were redesigned, more attractions and buildings will be added in future updates. There is also a new ferris wheel (under construction).
☆ Other additions and improvements
- “Summer Town” map now has music – you can turn it on and off by walking towards the music speaker (in the Kakigoori Stall) and using action button.
- Small improvements to girlfriend’s AI (for bench/object sitting and navigation);
- Fixed the bug with kissing in/under water;
- Fixed the bug with camera collisions during the kissing mini-game.
- More accurate checks for detecting space where characters can sit on the ground.
- Fixed incorrect tiling of the floor in the gym (school map).
- Fixed the bug with clicking on squirrel in the smartphone camera mode.
- Clicking on phone button when using phone is not possible (e.g., while swimming, or riding roller coaster) now will open game quit dialogue.