This is a relatively small update, but it contains two new gameplay features:
☆ Ema tablets
Ema are small wooden tablets used in Shinto shrines to write your wishes and prayers. You can buy a blank tablet in the shrine shop, write your wish on it, and put it on a stand near the main shrine building. Currently this feature doesn’t affect your relationship scores in any way, it was added for authentic recreation of a typical Shinto shrine.
☆ Tomato kiss training
Since a few people were confused in the past by the rules for pocky/kissing mini-game, now there is an optional training mode. You can use tomatoes to train your kissing skills before using them on your girlfriend. The platform for tomato training is located near the convenience store entrance.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- All brick textures in all locations are replaced with new higher quality ones.
- In dakimakura dating mode your pillow in inventory is now called by her name (in item description window).
- Fixed the bug with wrong squirrel colors.
- Fixed texture for umbrella with pink hearts.
- All translations are updated according to their current status in the game wiki.
- Thanks to contributors, French was added to the list of game languages.
- This update also contains numerous small fixed typos and other corrections for various translations.
This update is available in Steam Early Access version of the game.
Every bought copy of the game is a direct contribution towards the future development of this project. If you like how this game is shaping thus far and want to see it living and developing, please support it on Steam!