NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT IN THIS RELEASE:
☆ Shinto Shrine location
A new Shinto shrine map is added to the game. It can be used for dating activities, buying Shinto amulets, and catching bamboo squirrels (they can be exchanged for money at higher rates than regular park squirrels).
The map contains the main shrine buildings (haiden & honden), water purification pavilion (temizuya), auxiliary shrines and buildings, wooden and stone lanterns, a sacred rock, an amulet shop. All models and designs in this location are accurate recreations of contemporary Japanese Shinto architecture.
You can also obtain pine cones in this map (occasionally drop from pine trees) and put them on display in your apartment.
☆ Omamori, omikuji, and new “luck” feature
In the Shinto shrine location you can buy two types of amulets: omikuji and omamori. They both affect your luck, but work differently:
- Omikuji are fortune-telling paper strips granting you one of possible luck or curse effects for one day. You cannot know what effect you’ll get until omikuji is opened. If you open a sealed omikuji, it takes effect immediately and goes into your “amulet” equipment slot, overriding all omamori effects (if you had any). Activated omikuji will disappear automatically next day.
- Omamori are amulets granting you a certain kind of luck. They cost a lot more than omikuji, but you can choose what luck effect you want and can equip or remove them from equipment slot as you wish. Omamori are depleted every time their luck is used, and lose their effect after reaching 0%.
- romantic luck: all your romantic interactions will give you increased double scores (up to 50 points per interaction); romantic curse: all romantic relationships will give -1 score.
- shopping luck: all prices in shops are decreased by 25%; shopping curse: all prices are increased by 50%. These amulets are useful for buying expensive items.
- cooking luck: quality of all cooked food will always be 100% (this doesn’t affect burned food); cooking curse: all recipes will result in burned food. By using these amulets you can easily unlock full recipes instead of trying to figure out all optional ingredients on your own. But if you get cooking curse it’s better to go to a cafe that day.
☆ Beauty Salon
A new beauty salon is open next to the Taiyaki Shop. You can change hairstyle and hair color for your character using the chair closer to the entrance, and change your girlfriend’s hairstyle using the second chair. In total there are 7 different hairstyles (#7 with two small tails on sides of the head is new, added in this update). More hairstyles will be added in future updates.
☆ New accessories
- Glasses (3 colors) – in the Fashion Store.
☆ New food and recipes
- Curry recipes: pork curry, chicken curry, katsu curry, chicken katsu curry, vegetable curry, and seafood curry.
- Tonkatsu and chicken katsu recipes.
- Chocolate baum and matcha baum (convenience store).
- Mikan ( convenience store).
- Panko and curry mix (convenience store, used for cooking).
☆ Faster UI
- Sprites for item previews are now loaded asynchronously, and all lists for item names and descriptions are cached in memory. Thanks to this, inventory, shops, gachapons, recipe book, cafe menus, messages now open significantly faster (in most cases instantly).
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Several equipment slots in your girlfriend’s inventory are now locked until you reach a certain relationship level – you can check required level by clicking on locked slots.
- Locked equipment slots are now explicitly marked by “lock” icons.
- Serving and removing food from table in your apartment is now done through inventory (you still can put food on table directly from hands if you put it in your hands slot previously).
- Improved shader for glass windows – now it lets light to go through glass.
- Improved textures for all umbrellas.
- Fixed the bug that occasionally disabled AI of your girlfriend if you used computer desk chair.
- Fixed the bug with incorrect hands animation that happened if you used smartphone while holding leek.
☆ Translations and dating dialogues
- All translations are updated according to their current status in the wiki.
- Additional dating dialogues.
- Additional translations for UI texts.