A Recipe Book

45 Comments on A Recipe Book

A recipe book is coming in alpha 0.3 update! Now you won’t have to feed your girlfriend by burned food any longer. I still wanted to leave some room for exploration and experimenting, so the recipe book will work as follows: in the beginning you’ll know all basic recipes, but with optional ingredients hidden. You’ll have to choose to cook either the basic recipe with lower quality, or attempt to add optional ingredients. Once you manage to cook something with 100% quality for the first time, the full recipe with all optional ingredients will be added to your book.

If you have other ideas about improving cooking and recipe gameplay, please post them in the comments sections of this article!

45 thoughts on “A Recipe Book

1. ブレイクブラッドリー

Ugghh….. I have a problem, can’t log in see your mail, help? I want to be your translator too, but my username kinda not detected? Help?

1. ブレイクブラッドリー

[at] you mean @? Okay, then. That was a waste of an account. I couldn’t do anything with it. Thanks.

1. Laika Post author

Yes, you have to replace [at]. What do you mean by “waste of account”? You can’t send me an email?

1. ブレイクブラッドリー

Welp, mother of god. I forgot to click reply, so I put the reply below, thanks! And sorry.

2. Hennchata

I’m so glad that you made the recipe book. Because when my girl asked for somefood that I don’t remember the name of it, I just couldn’t cook it and she looked so sad.

3. Yuki ツ

I Found a bug one day,When I found two squirrels they were stacked, Once i sold them i only got 500,I was kinda mad and sad, Please fix this that it wont happen to someone else.

1. ブレイクブラッドリー

I, uhh…. don’t know where that is. All I see is “The building is under construction”. Sorry, I’m stupid enough! Hehe! XD

4. ブレイクブラッドリー

This is going to be long…. I hope you’re not getting bored. I’ve been created an account of wikimedia? Is that the name? And yeah, I used this username that I’m using right now. Because you said that if I want to contact you, you can check in http://wiki.shoujocity.com in the part FOR TRANSLATORS, right? When I went there, the pages says “You need to log in”, so in otherwise, I needed to create an account first. But the username always says error “There is no user by the name “[My username]”. Check your spelling.” So, I couldn’t see your e-mail at first, so yeah I went here needed your help. So, don’t worry about it. Thank you anyway, you’re nice.

1. Laika Post author

You don’t need to register an account. If you want to help with translations, please send an email to laika16 [at] yandex.ru

1. Laika Post author

It’s supposed to work like that. Squirrels spawn in limited amounts, and after you catch five, they will stop appearing until next day.

5. Kaylee

I had an issue with the the blue hat with the heart in the closet, I had replaced it with a squirrel without taking the hat off and the hat disappeared! 🙁 I hope you can fix this…

1. Laika Post author

Thank you for reporting this bug! I found out already why it happens, will be fixed in alpha 0.3 update.

6. Ирина

Ира просто оболденная, спасибо что создали её.
    Это шиииидеееевррр!

7. Ирина

А будет больше белок?
    ИЛИ
    Можно ли будет заработать йени ещё как нибудь?

1. Laika Post author

По мере добавления новых локаций в них можно будет ловить новые более ценные виды белок. Кроме того, деньги можно будет зарабатывать работая в кафе напротив школы. Все это будет доступно в будущих обновлениях.

8. Ирина

А что будет если допустим собрать 5 белок и не продавать их, будут ли они на следующий день?