The first DEMO of Shoujo City 3D for PC and Mac will be released on September 01, 2017.
I have added a countdown timer on the right where you can see the time remaining until release. On September 1 the timer will be replaced by a download link.
The first version of the game will be a small playable alpha/demo with the following features implemented:
- locations – school and apartment;
- key gameplay concepts – dating, cooking, kissing;
- shopping system: taiyaki shop, convenience story (incomplete), squirrel exchange service, gachapon machines, soft drinks vending machine;
- inventory system: player’s inventory, wardrobe, two apartment racks for item display;
- clothing system: 9 slots for clothes and accessory items implemented (3 more to be added);
- chara interactions: dating, eating, following, sitting, kissing;
- player’s character creation (girl only, male character will be implemented in the future);
- chara (girlfriend) random generation (personality test generation will be implemented in the future);
- in-game smartphone for taking photos and changing game settings;
- multi-language support for in-game dialogues, messages, item description.
All of the above are only a small percentage of planned features. After the first release the game will be updated on a regular basis with new locations and features.